Friday, August 28, 2009

Our farewell party

My children hosted our going away party. It was awesome. I really miss them a lot. I look forward to the day they come to visit us in Malaysia. At the party, there were tears, laughter, dancing, a beautiful cake and great conversations. The best feature was having everyone there, together, interacting in harmony. What a day! I'll never forget it! Thanks guys!

This was the karaoke session.
Stars were born that evening!
Celine & Francois jumped through employment hoops to manage enough time off to drive seven plus hours and be at our party. My dad and Liette drove five plus hours to join us as well. It meant so much to me having them there. U guys rock!
Chanty & Rick let us stay with them for our last two months in Canada. We raided their fridge, drank their drinks, kept them up late, cluttered their garage with plastic bins and played Rock Band, and they let us do it! That was seriously great. We miss them a ton along with our good "deck chats".

My good chum, good pal and awesome brother-in-law Rick, a real mans man!


We were blessed with a beautiful cake as well.
It was the most unique cake I have ever seen and it tasted awesome. Thank you guys.



This is the "Wanna Be" mafioso family I left behind. They threatened to
Fit me with a pair of cement galoches if I left,
I said "Bring It" and I split!
On a safety note,
Amy and I purchased a smoke alarm for our condo,
it's the best one on the market!

No comments: