Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wasaga Memories

My niece Morgan.
She is full of energy, zest and she is very intelligent.
That's my sis Chanty in the background sipping coffee..
I think it's coffee.




My daughter Kelli is working two jobs very dilligently. She has always worked hard.
She truly understands that nothing is free and nothing comes easy. I'm very proud of her efforts.



The two "best" friends I have ever seen
Aimers & Kimmer. They just love each other, they are tight like sisters.
I love the energy and commitment
they have toward each other.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, I must say that I hate my hair here..... but..... thanks, Michel!!! I agree! Amers is like a sister, and I miss her dearly..... I love your blog. Tx for posting! Keep it up - great pics!

-Kim

Anonymous said...

P.S. I miss you like nuts too, BTW Michel! Love you both. can't wait to see you in June!!! you are both soooo important to me and Brian. xoxo

(heart) Kim